× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Switch no longer works

andrewh02
Aspirant

Switch no longer works

Hello, 

My device no longer lights up on top or below ethernet connections or seems to turn on. Doesn't appear on the network although remains warm to the touch when plugged in. I tried to start a support case but I get a "somethingWentWrong'" message everytime I start a case. I tried to launch the first case weeks ago now and never heard back but I'm still having this issue today when I tried repeatedly again to start a support case. 

If anyone could advise me how I can start a case, I could provide more information regarding the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Model: GS810EMX|10 Port Nighthawk 10-Multigigabit Uplinks Ethernet Plus Switch
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Switch no longer works

To get a hold of support. Click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process. 

Sadly it does have to go through support for hardware failures. 

You could try a different pc/browser to see if you can get the case to initiate. 

Message 2 of 4
andrewh02
Aspirant

Hey, thanks for the help!

I've tried different devices/browsers and none seem to work. Even cleared cookies etc.. I have had a Netgear account set up for a while now and the product was registered at the time. I think its a website error thats preventing me from opening a case as I can see its still under warranty on the page.

Just a pain trying to find out how to contact Netgear when the only option to do so is broken.

Thansk again!
Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

have you tried on a phone/tablet? 

maybe a mod can help. @DarrenM 

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation