× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Switch reset button not working on S8000

MiguelA0145
Follower

Switch reset button not working on S8000

Hello all, currently I cannot for the life of me get my switch to rest. I've gone throughh the process with the reset button dozens of times now and am at my wits end. I bought the switch a while ago, and due to personal reasons have not been able to set it up until now, so I can't go thoughh Netgear themselves. Any help would be much appriciateed. 

Model: GS808E|Nighthawk S8000 Gaming & Streaming Advanced 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch
Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: Switch reset button not working on S8000

Hi,

Out of the box, the switch does not require a reset ... what problem you try to address here?

At what point of the Nighthawk S8000 Pro Gaming & Streaming Advanced 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Model GS808E Installa... or NETGEAR Nighthawk S8000 Gaming & Streaming Advanced 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch GS808E User Manua... is the set-up and cofiguration struggling?

In case you are a Mac user - there is a limitation with the initial factory firmware, so a workaround is required -> How do I set up my GS808E Nighthawk S8000 Gaming & Streaming Switch on a Mac without Bonjour?

In any case, you can register the switch with Netgear on https://my.netgear.com/ to gain direct Netgear support.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7