× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to reach the admin page

Kanarota
Aspirant

Unable to reach the admin page

Hello,

For some reason, I am unable to reach the admin page when using the IP address in my browser. It takes forever to load.

Also, when I try to contact NETgear support, it tells me that my support is expired (I bought it on July 17th from Amazon). And I can't find a number to call to speak to someone about this.

Support.PNG

I am losing patience with this thing. I have tried a factory reset, and it still won't work.

Model: S8000| GS808E Nighthawk Gaming & Streaming Switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Kanarota
Aspirant

Re: Unable to reach the admin page

Hello,

After waiting a couple of hours, it looks like the admin page is finally loading faster and I'm able to reach it. Thanks for your assistance.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
jkinfo
Aspirant

Hello, Sounds interesting, are you able to access the switch at all? If not, I'm assuming you already did follow these instructions for the device you mentioned?

By default, the switch receives an IP address from a DHCP server (or router that functions as a DHCP server) in your network. ¾ To access the switch from a computer and discover the IP address of the switch: • Windows computer. On a Windows computer, do the following: 1. Open Windows Explorer. 2. Click the Network link. 3. If prompted, enable the Network Discovery feature. 4. Under Network Infrastructure, locate the Nighthawk S8000. 5. Double-click Nighthawk S8000 (xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx) (where “xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx” is the MAC address of the switch). The login page of the management interface opens. 6. Enter the default switch password, which is password. The Home page displays. The IP address of the switch displays on the Home Page.

Message 2 of 3
Kanarota
Aspirant

Hello,

After waiting a couple of hours, it looks like the admin page is finally loading faster and I'm able to reach it. Thanks for your assistance.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7