× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Complaint with Neo TV 300 serial no: 3C063ANT005FD

shiju_nam
Follower

Complaint with Neo TV 300 serial no: 3C063ANT005FD

Hi 

I have Neo TV 300 streaming device and it was perfectly working with most of the apps came with in 2012, since couple of months some channel apps  are not working properly, Netflix and some other channel apps doesn't have issues, but youtube doesn't work..... it has lag with blank screen.  I checked software update and it shows no more software update. Couple of times i did factory reset, even then it doesn't works. Netflix works fine. I did research on netgear website, it seems no support.....come on  they make product and no support. Does their third party apps partnership youtube finished?....at same time i purchased roku for my living room, it works fine and i get timely support for software updates.

Is there is any way to add ITV apps in NeoTV 300 streaming?

Thanks & Regards

Model: NTV300|NeoTV 2 Streaming Player|EOL
Message 1 of 3
Thoang47
Aspirant

Re: Complaint with Neo TV 300 serial no: 3C063ANT005FD

Hi! I agree with you too. I have the same issues. Some apps doesn't load up at all & couple of them says that they don't support those app anymore (example: hulu). Only thing i can do on this NeoTV 300, right now is use Pandora. I tried many other apps but nothing is going through. Also, I'm having the "Internet Connection" problem too. I did the test connection, but that one doesn't check off. I tried many things and ways (wireless, ethernet cable, reset, etc.). Surprise my Pandora app works. If you do find out anything towards your issues, let me know too. Thanks. I'll do the same back.
Message 2 of 3
ronlhur
Aspirant

Re: Complaint with Neo TV 300 serial no: 3C063ANT005FD

Since the NTV300 has reached EOL, would it still be possible ot configure to use the Bluetooth for the content coming in through the cablebox?? I am only receiving a blank screen without any setup options. Anyone else experience the same with Bluetooth?

Thanks,

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7