× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No connection - R6400v2

Beeface
Follower

No connection - R6400v2

Got up today with no internet connection. Router only illuminating two leds - power, and internet....none of the others. I have tried everything you could think of, except factory reset which I would prefer not to do. Nothing helps. I know there is internet coming in because there are time when that light on the modem flashes - like when I’m trying to reconnect. Anytime I try to do anything i get messages like: there is no connection, go to settings...blah blah blah....same thing over & over. I can’t connect because it won’t let me therefore I can’t fix it.
Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: No connection - R6400v2

WiFi disabled using the button probably? On the device top, second button from the right:

===

WiFi On/Off button with LED
Pressing this button for two seconds turns the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi radios on and off. If this LED is lit, the WiFi radios are on. If this LED is off, the WiFi radios are turned off and you cannot use WiFi to connect to the router.

===

This should bring the WiFi LED on again....

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7