× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Wireless Router R7000 (hooked on to AVM Fritz! 7590 (Router/WiFi Router) DSL

Diego2
Follower

Wireless Router R7000 (hooked on to AVM Fritz! 7590 (Router/WiFi Router) DSL

My new desktop (Nicky) when trying to link up with my Ready NAS, it shows (this is not on the same network?).   Whyu is this?  I would like to have all my system link up togethere be it wired or wireless.  My old desktop (Pip) through which I am able to access my Ready NAS and all my other media terminals.  My knowledge of IT is very limited.   Can anyone assist?

Nicky is upstairs while Pip is downstairs.

Thankyou. 

Model: AC2100|Nighthawk AC2100 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: Wireless Router R7000 (hooked on to AVM Fritz! 7590 (Router/WiFi Router) DSL

@Diego2 wrote:

Wireless Router R7000 (hooked on to AVM Fritz!

How are thase connected? How is the R7000 configired - as router or as a wireless acces point? The first witll create a dedicated network for the R7000 LAN ports, while the WAN port is served by the Fritz!.

@Diego2 wrote:

Reconfigure the R7000 to operate in Wireless Access Point mode.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

@Diego2 wrote:

How are thase connected? How is the R7000 configired - as router or as a wireless acces point? The first witll create a dedicated network for the R7000 LAN ports, while the WAN port is served by the Fritz!.

@Diego2 wrote:

Reconfigure the R7000 to operate in Wireless Access Point mode.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7