× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1900 Rax35 Packet Loss

MElliott722
Follower

AC1900 Rax35 Packet Loss

Hello all, 

Need a bit of help trying to figure out whats going on. I know an Ethernet connection is always better but as is currently it's just not possible. I use a AC1900 Wifi Adapter with a Rax35 Nighthawk Modem and about every 30 seconds or so I get a loss of packet lag spike. It makes FPS (Which I mainly play) Impossible to play at all. I don't know much about networking but I know I'm losing packets because I use a program called ExitLag, I was hoping it would even me out and while it did lower my ping it didn't stop any of the packet loss Exitlag is saying currently just with google up I have had 329 Spikes in connection and 63-68 packets lost. When I'm gaming it's higher and more frequent. I could really use some help solving this!!! It's also recording my max pings between 610-993. q.q

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: AC1900 Rax35 Packet Loss

Hello MElliott722,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7