Rispondere

AX 1800 rax 10- netgear limitations problem on the country region Code of the Wifi ??

Vix_80
Aspirant

AX 1800 rax 10- netgear limitations problem on the country region Code of the Wifi ??

Hi everyone, I have been using this router model, AX1800 RAX10 for a few daysit is a European model, being that I am located in Europe. Making the first router configurations and arriving at the Wifi geographical area section, I immediately noticed that not all the nations of the world are present, including the United States, but it only lists Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Korea.

the thing did not appear unnoticed to me as I thought there were some bugs in the recent signatureware, but I also thought that they are limitations wanted by netgear based on the frequencies of the wifi based on the countries belonging to it. But even this doesn't make sense, because if you tell me that the frequencies go from country to country, why are you leaving me Australia, New Zealand and Korea / China, above all ??? all this does not make logical sense in my opinion .. either you leave Europe by default for the European models or you insert all the regions of the world, as netgear has always DONE with regard to the country codes on Wifi. The thing that also bothers me and I don't understand this decision on this model, is that looking at the RAX20 model, which would be the one released after the RAX10, in the Wifi section, it includes all the regional areas of the world, but why all this ?? I really can't figure it out, this choice of Netgear ... which of you own European models and check out their Wifi section and see what is shown ?? Thank you

Messaggio 1 di 2

Soluzioni accettate
Vix_80
Aspirant

Re: AX 1800 rax 10- netgear limitations problem on the country region Code of the Wifi ??

I ask the kind moderators of sections, if this topic is moved to the most relevant section, WiFi router AX. thanks

Chiedo ai gentili moderatori delle sezioni, se questo argomento viene spostato nella sezione più rilevante, router WiFi AX. Grazie

Visualizza soluzione nel messaggio originale

Messaggio 2 di 2

Tutte le risposte
Vix_80
Aspirant

Re: AX 1800 rax 10- netgear limitations problem on the country region Code of the Wifi ??

I ask the kind moderators of sections, if this topic is moved to the most relevant section, WiFi router AX. thanks

Chiedo ai gentili moderatori delle sezioni, se questo argomento viene spostato nella sezione più rilevante, router WiFi AX. Grazie

Messaggio 2 di 2
Statistiche discussione
  • 1 risposta
  • 1035 visualizzazioni
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 con conversazione attiva