× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Accesing RAX120 already in Bridge Mode

DonquijoteII
Aspirant

Accesing RAX120 already in Bridge Mode

Please I have my Rax120 router set in Bridge Mode and need to access it but cannot when I type www.routerlogin.net from the computer connected to it?

Any ideas before I factory reset it?

Thanks

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions

Re: Accesing RAX120 already in Bridge Mode

@DonquijoteII wrote:

Please I have my Rax120 router set in Bridge Mode and need to access it but cannot when I type www.routerlogin.net from the computer connected to it?

Not sure what you mean by bridge mode, that term gets used in different ways, but if the RAX120  "router" is not a router, then you have disabled things like access via www.routerlogin.net.

You need to track town the IP address of the RAX120 and use that to access the controls.

Your (unnamed) router should list it as an attached device, but there are other ways of find  the information. They are down to your local network.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies

Re: Accesing RAX120 already in Bridge Mode

@DonquijoteII wrote:

Not sure what you mean by bridge mode, that term gets used in different ways, but if the RAX120  "router" is not a router, then you have disabled things like access via www.routerlogin.net.

You need to track town the IP address of the RAX120 and use that to access the controls.

Your (unnamed) router should list it as an attached device, but there are other ways of find  the information. They are down to your local network.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7