× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Accessing router login page behind another router - AX3000

mjz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Accessing router login page behind another router - AX3000

I have an AX3000 (RAX35) bought new last November.

Normally I have it in AP mode, but recent firmware updates screwed up email and wi-fi radio schedule on/off. They no longer work even after factory resets, reboots and set-up.

I decided to take it out of AP mode and set it up as a full router (10.0.0.1 IP) behind my Internet provider's router. It works fine this way allowing devices connected to it to access the Internet which I don't normally need to access from my 192.168.x.x. network.

Unfortuntely, I don' tknow if there is a way to access the Rax35 login page from my 192 network? I can only access the settings pages by hardwiring a laptop I have handy to one of the LAN ports. It works, but a pain to do.

Is there a way to access the router login page so I can configure settings (i.e. wifi on/off schedule) from my desktop?

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Accessing router login page behind another router - AX3000

Hi mjz, 

Were you able to sort this out? Essentially you should be able to login your router as long as you're connected to the RAX35 network and visiting www.routerlogin.net. 

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7