× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Armour ID/PASSWORD request when accessing EX8000 from NIGHTHAWK.

millewg001
Aspirant

Armour ID/PASSWORD request when accessing EX8000 from NIGHTHAWK.

I have armour installed on my RAX120 and NIGHTHAWK installed on my iPad.  I have a RAX120 with two (2) extenders, an EX8000 and an EX7500.  

I can directly connect to either of the extenders using the IP address and entering the ID/Password that I have set. I can successfully gain access to these extenders.

However, when I attempt to gain access to these extenders through NIGHTHAWK, the entry screen asks for an ID and a password but it will not accept the ID/Password have created and successfully used (see comments above).

Can someone explain what ID/Password should be used to sign in to these extenders if not the ones I've established?

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Armour ID/PASSWORD request when accessing EX8000 from NIGHTHAWK.

Just curious, if you told the EX to not have a sign in on the EX only, does the app work to connect to the EXs? Something I set on my EX7700 is no need to log in. All adults at my house and no body cares about hacking my extenders so I set mine for no log in. I can access them thru the NH App ok.

Wondering if there is problem with the app not getting the user account information right from the EXs. If you input correct information for the user name and PW, the app should be able to connect and log in. Normally I use "admin" and give a simple password on EXs. 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7