× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Circle with Disney

Zvampire
Follower

Circle with Disney

Can anyone tell me if Parental Controls or Circle with Disney will be coming out for this router ?

RAX80

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

I may mean not much, but the Data Sheet for the RAX80 already boasts:

"Once set up, you can use the intuitive dashboard to pause the Internet on your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test, setup smart parental controls and much more!"

If it doesn't work, then you should shout long and loud at the Netgear people about misselling this device.

Message 2 of 5
Jeremyinsf
Apprentice

I see the RAX120 data sheet (under the Nighthawk App section) specifically states:

Smart Parental Controls—Easily manage content & time online with Circle® with Disney

The actual Circle language is missing from RAX80 data sheet (on Netgear website).

Regardless, If they are going to offer it, I'd imagine it will be on all similar models.  Perhaps at this point, they have just not integrated it into the new firmware.  As others have stated here, there are still a few published features missing.

Message 3 of 5

@Jeremyinsf wrote:

The actual Circle language is missing from RAX80 data sheet (on Netgear website).

@Zvampire asked about "Parental Controls or Circle with Disney".

It is there in the RAX80  data sheet for Parental Controls.

The RAX40 is even less helpful. All it says is "Whether it’s preventing phishing & spyware or just limiting access for kids & guests, NETGEAR has you covered."

No hint of how it works.

Message 4 of 5
Jonsnow
Aspirant

Anyone know where you find parental controls in the Admin interface?

@michaelkenward wrote:

I may mean not much, but the Data Sheet for the RAX80 already boasts:

"Once set up, you can use the intuitive dashboard to pause the Internet on your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test, setup smart parental controls and much more!"

If it doesn't work, then you should shout long and loud at the Netgear people about misselling this device.

I also would like Disney Circle present on the router as it was so beneficial on my old one! If the Netgear Engineers are reading (I know you are) please add this feature. Thank you!

Anyone know where I can find parental controls in the admin controls??

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7