× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Firmware Version 1.0.1.128

Freebird317
Luminary

Firmware Version 1.0.1.128

Firmware Version 1.0.1.128 does it still allow openvpn?  can I disable Bitdefender?  Does Bitdefender still nag (show a red stupid box) when the trial runs out?  is the firmware stable?  how does it work with HomeKit?

Please tell me I can disable Bitdefender nag (stupid red box) or at least give it to me for free.  netgear gets no more money from be because of how they have handled bitdefender on the RAX120.  It should not cost me a dam dime, $500 on a router and you want a monthly fee, guess what, let me disable your nag, get it for free or you  get NO MORE OF my money EVER!

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
Lethal69
Aspirant

Slow wifi on 2.4 g on 1 Gb Internet but only getting 50 Mb per second download net gear support seem to be useless they never reply when they’re supposed to I’m still been waiting days for them to call back and they never reply to any comments it’s made on their support not for an $800 unit you would expect more than just three months support it’s going to take that much time just to get them to respond.
Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 2 of 3
Lethal69
Aspirant

Yes it does
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation