× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How do I purchased a MK60?

ReubenPrichard
Aspirant

How do I purchased a MK60?

I purchased an MK62 & MK20 solution prior to the ability (new firmware) to add the second MK60. I've spent a bunch of time on the Netgear website and there is no data available and NO Presales support link (terrible support at best) to answer how I can purchase a second MK60? Right now the only way I can see is to order a new three node-set. This is totally ridiculous! 

Any guidance is most appreciated!

R Prichard.

Message 1 of 3

Re: How do I purchased a MK60?

@ReubenPrichard wrote:

I purchased an MK62 & MK20 solution prior to the ability (new firmware) to add the second MK60.

MK60 isn't a model number that I can find. Do you mean MS60?

MK is the tag for a "kit" that bundles router and satellites. Satellites have their own model numbers

@ReubenPrichard wrote:

....there is no data available and NO Presales support link (terrible support at best) to answer how I can purchase a second MK60? Right now the only way I can see is to order a new three node-set.

Start with looking for the right thing and try this:

MS60 - AX1800 Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 Satellite | NETGEAR

Message 2 of 3
ReubenPrichard
Aspirant

Re: How do I purchased a MK60?

Typing too fast... MS60 is the correct specification. Sure I can get to the page to order the MK62 set (router and satellite), AND, I can add the extra MS60, but I can't

@michaelkenward wrote:

@ReubenPrichard wrote:

I purchased an MK62 & MK20 solution prior to the ability (new firmware) to add the second MK60.

MK is the tag for a "kit" that bundles router and satellites. Satellites have their own model numbers

@ReubenPrichard wrote:

....there is no data available and NO Presales support link (terrible support at best) to answer how I can purchase a second MK60? Right now the only way I can see is to order a new three node-set.

@michaelkenward wrote:

@ReubenPrichard wrote:

@ReubenPrichard wrote:

just order an MS60. If you have a link to "add to cart" for a single MS60, please post.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7