× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to cancel premier beta membership

Sixpak75
Follower

How to cancel premier beta membership

I can't find any information on how to cancel my premier beta membership.  Anyone please assist.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 7
RouterHell
Aspirant

Re: How to cancel premier beta membership

I just spoke with Netgear Premier asking this same questions.  My membership contract ends in mid-February.  The representative I spoke with said to call them closer to that date.  She said they would then send me shipping labels to return the router to them.  It sounds like they will cancel the membership once they receive the router back.

When I asked if any new devices were going to be offered under Premier, she said she did not know.  When I asked if Premier was accepting new members, she said they were not.

Does not sound like this program was particularly successful for Netgear.  I had a lot of problems with RAX120 for the first few months, but with firmware updates, an RMA, and a beta firmware from Netgear, it now only crashes about once every two weeks.  Will likely buy a tri-band wifi 6 next to have a dedicated 160 band.

Message 2 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Sixpak, 

You may contact our Customer Care at customer.service@netgear.com regarding your Premier Beta Membership.

Regards,

Christian 

Message 3 of 7
WebNinja
Aspirant

Hello,

I emailed in a few weeks ago about canceling but haven't gotten a response at all yet. Is there someone I can contact directly. I have had nothing but problems with this router and have since moved on to an Orbi system. How do I send this back?

Message 4 of 7
kami8
Aspirant

I agree that the beta testing program hasn’t progressed much. I thought I’d be upgraded to the RAX200, but no news at all about it. Might as well cancel, altho I’ve had zero problems with the RAX120 and it’s been fun to configure. You’d think there’d be a news email or ? Just radio silence from NETGEAR.
Message 5 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello WebNinja & kami8,

Welcome to community! If you need assistance with your Premier Beta Membership, please send me a private message with your contact info and a preferred contact time. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 6 of 7
kami8
Aspirant

Thanks, will do soon.
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies