× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Hp laser jet 200 m276nw

Wgas68
Follower

Hp laser jet 200 m276nw

After last update my printer lost its wireless connection to my wireless router but it show in the  app list that is connected with eithernet which it has not ever been done  I tried to re-enter my wireless password but comes back cant connect. I done reboot printer, no help reboot wireless router no help i wish i could remove printer from my list tell the router that  it has no printer but the app. Won't let me.  Any ideals  thanks 

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 2

Re: Hp laser jet 200 m276nw

The usual way to fix wifi printers is to find the printer maker's utility, the software that runs on your operating system. Then use that to connect the printer to the wifi.

Installing HP wireless printer software | Wireless Printing Center | HP® United Kingdom

The router just broadcasts wifi. It is then down to the printer to play ball. There isn't much that you can do on a router, beyond fixing it to a particular IP address, that affects what the printer gets up to.

Where possible, using the WPS feature can simplify things.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7