× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: I can not print after uppgrading firmware

Gabriel12
Follower

I can not print after uppgrading firmware

I have a Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 and have been printing on it using the LAN-cable or Wifi. Suddenly it will not work and I got the message that the printer have a internal problem. 

I have reset the printer and accoriding tothe diagnostic it works fine. And I can print if i Connect it to a computer with USB-cable.

Then I remeber that I recently uppgraded the firmware for the Nighthawk. And I can not find anyware how I can undo the uprgading or if there are a patch to make the printserver in the Nighthawk to run again. 

Can somone help me?

All the best!

Model: R7900|Nighthawk X6 AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

so you got a message that the printer was having an internal problem. so you reset the printer and it doesn't function right. but you think its the router. 

ANY other devices having issues? 
If not, I'd contact the printer manufacturer for help with getting its lan functions working again. 

Message 2 of 3
Ivan813
Star

I had a similar problem after a power outage and rebooting the router( turn it off and then unplugged for like 10 sec) and then deleting the printer from the computer and  reinstalling it fix the issue, i hope this help you

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7