× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Internet completely dropping

arjewell23
Star

I am having the same issues.  I do not have my WiFi turned on as I have the AX6000 running.  My internet still disconnects randomly and it has happened twice today which is why I'm on this forum.  After power cycling, it comes back on but will lose connection after some time.  The local network still works but I cannot connect to the RAX GUI.  This is very frustrating as I only use this as a router.  My wireless is seperate and I have a DHCP server as well.  This is very annoying as I work from home, and now, so do most.  I'm running firmware V1.0.1.118 and as mentioned, wifi is turned off.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 26 of 28
Jeremyd75
Tutor

Over netgear and their garbage firmware issues I’m not saying they don’t make great products but they absolutely ruined my experience for life because of this I will never but another one I sent my router back and replaced it with a tp link and guess what 3 days of absolutely no problems and at a 1/3 of the price and same speeds and coverage sorry but not sorry netgear
Message 27 of 28
TheWenger
Aspirant

Same issue here, fiber ISP and everything. Daily affair. Usually the worst possible timing too.

Nothing new to add, just came to add to the complaints.
Message 28 of 28
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 27 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 10 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7