× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Joke support

trashernet
Aspirant

Joke support

Whoa I have never been so frustrated trying to find a email to contact a company. Ridicously, anyways, Thanks for nothing Netgear I don't know whats wrong with this router but it seems to be unable to give me a steady internet connection which for the price tag is kind of astonishing. Maybe do some more work before pushing something seems I'm not the only one with issues. Please work on the customer support both with your "techs" and you web base.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Not to flame you.  The router you have listed is not an AX model.  You also are just stating your having connection issues.

There are plenty of people here to help and even get you intouch with actual support.

Message 2 of 5

@Retired_Member wrote:

Not to flame you.  The router you have listed is not an AX model.  

It is not even a router. It is a WiFi USB Adapter. But that is probably because this is the first "drop down" option when someone starts a new message.

As well, as finding the right section for the model involved, it also helps to provide the information that the community requests:

Subject (Include model number and brief summary)
Model (Recommended - Helps the community give the best answers)
Body (Include additional detail including model version, firmware, OS and environment where relevant.)

The questions are there for a good reason.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

feed in the model number (find it on the label on the device) and get all the documentation for your hardware.

Message 3 of 5
trashernet
Aspirant

The model is

NETGEAR Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi 6 Router 

I'm returning it because it proves to be unreliable and I can't find any guides to manage the settings to rectify the connection issue. My old router works prefectly fine so I know it isn't the ISP. Inconsistent network from a $400 dollar router out of the box. What the flip

Message 4 of 5

@trashernet wrote:

The model is

NETGEAR Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi 6 Router 

Nope. Probably RAX80.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation