× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MR60 won't find router after firmware update

robertbrown
Aspirant

MR60 won't find router after firmware update

Hello everyone! I am having some real trouble setting up my brand new system. I got it all going and it orompted me to update the firmware and after that, it won't see my router. The LED just blinks white. I have tried cycling the power on both the router and the modem and nothing. I reset the router (holding the reset button til the led went red) and tried setting up from the beginning and I am unable to join the temporary network that it starts with when I scan the QR code.

I am at a loss. Any help, direction would be very appreciated!

Bob

Message 1 of 4
Razor512
Prodigy

Re: MR60 won't find router after firmware update

Are you able to connect a PC to the router via Ethernet?

Message 2 of 4
robertbrown
Aspirant

Yes I’m able.
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Please visit and post about this over in the NH MESH forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/bd-p/en-home-nighthawk-mesh-system

Thank you. 

@robertbrown wrote:

Hello everyone! I am having some real trouble setting up my brand new system. I got it all going and it orompted me to update the firmware and after that, it won't see my router. The LED just blinks white. I have tried cycling the power on both the router and the modem and nothing. I reset the router (holding the reset button til the led went red) and tried setting up from the beginning and I am unable to join the temporary network that it starts with when I scan the QR code.

I am at a loss. Any help, direction would be very appreciated!

Bob

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7