× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: MR62 blinking white colour after firmware upgrade to 1.0.6.110

cecltd
Tutor

MR62 blinking white colour after firmware upgrade to 1.0.6.110

Hi, just got the notification of firmware upgrade today and confirm through the Nighthawk app.

After few minutes, the app said it was successful but the router is blinking orange colour.  The app tried to connect to the router again but failed.  It asked me to check the Wifi again.

Few more minutes later, I still can't connect even my mobile was trying to connect very hard.  Then I disconnect the power and plug in again.

Now the router is blinking white colour.  I tried to connect but failed.  The SSID is still the same but it said it cannot connect.  Sometimes it would say it cannot get the IP address, but sometimes it just said it couldn't connect.

Then I tried to setup again as new device by scan the QR code on the router.  During setup, it asked me to connect to the Wifi SSID "NetgearXXX" which cannot be found in my mobile.  My previous SSID name is still there but still can't connect.

The question is: should I reset it and try again?  Is it the problem with the latest firmware?  If yes, how can I downgrade it when I cannot connect to it?

Thanks a lot

Message 1 of 4
cecltd
Tutor

I have tried to pin the hole at the back of the router but it still blinks with white colour.

No hope now.

See if anyone could help or suggest something, thanks a lot

Message 2 of 4
cecltd
Tutor

Sorry, I say I try to reset it but no hope.  It's still blinks with white colour.

I have also tried to connect to the router & satellite directly with computer through LAN to check the firmware status but still can't connect.

Thanks a lot

Message 3 of 4
cecltd
Tutor

@Christian_R 

Hi Christian, I am sorry to tag you in this post as I can't find any solution or any reply for my MK62.  See if you could help me.

Thank you very much

Terry

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7