× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My AX3000 was not broadcasting Wifi RAX35 ?

dinoj
Follower

My AX3000 was not broadcasting Wifi RAX35 ?

I was bought a Nighthawk AX3000 around 4 months prior. a month and a half prior it quit broadcasting Wifi however the Ethernet ports to the web turned out great. No PC could see the sign for 2.4 or 5 and my product to examine for signs couldn't see it. Wifi actually turned on in settings. Connected one Netgear and no issues. Called client care and they affirmed I was on the latest update and had me do a processing plant reset. It worked for around 3 additional weeks and afterward began dropping the wifi broadcast once more, Ethernet actually working and wifi examines could not discover signal. Got another modem from the link organization as they said that was straightaway. Attempted a reset and not an answer. Unplugged for a day and afterward utilized again and went on for around 24 hours and halted once more. Called support on my last of my 90 days and they said (asfter taking to another person) to stop AX, start well-disposed sharing and change MTUs to 1450 of which I said non of these would appear to influence Wifi broadcast simply halting with the ports actually working. It appeared to be the it is a terrible association with the Wifi radio and afterward when it warms up after use looses contact. Chatiw Bazoocam They said call be it still and issue. I have been on lastest update all through.

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7