× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My Nighthawk app on Iphone will not accept my modem password all of the sudden Router R6230

Brazjaz
Follower

My Nighthawk app on Iphone will not accept my modem password all of the sudden Router R6230

I'm using an Iphone 6.5 and my Nighthawk has been erratically not  letting me go on saying I have the wrong password.  I'm able to access my router on both my PC and my MACpro circa 2016 no problem so am able to do parental control of my Amazon stick and the kids computer but this is a hassle.   I've reinstalled restarted , changed password to no avail!  It's extremely inconvenient.  The Genie app says it is no good for my particular modem.  I've updated my firmware the last time I had this problem.  The last time the problem lasted one day and it was a hassle now it's been two days that I can't get to parental control  Also the Open DNS doesn't work on any computer.  It gives various error messages that are irrelevant.  I hadn't signed on multiple times.  I cleaned my cookies.  What is going on?  Help   I have an 8 year old who sneaks into mind numbing lame computer apps and I need to block them for piece of mind.

Model: R6230|AC1200 Smart WiFi Router Dual Band Gigabit
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: My Nighthawk app on Iphone will not accept my modem password all of the sudden Router R6230

Hello Brazjaz,

May you reinstall the Nighthawk app and check to see if your router is due for a firmware update.

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7