× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My router is RAX50 nighthawk and I wish to know if read cloud feature can be enabled on this model.

RCNZ
Aspirant

My router is RAX50 nighthawk and I wish to know if read cloud feature can be enabled on this model.

RAX50 — Nighthawk AX6 6-Stream AX5400 WiFi 6 Router

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: My router is RAX50 nighthawk and I wish to know if read cloud feature can be enabled on this mod

page 113-119 of the manual go over usb storage setup/requirements/etc. If you get it setup properly, you should be able to connect to readycloud. 

Message 2 of 3
RCNZ
Aspirant

Re: My router is RAX50 nighthawk and I wish to know if read cloud feature can be enabled on this mod

Hi i have changed my router to RAX70 AX8 now within a week but readyshare feature seems to be a hoax...!!! shoud be in the router configuration.(just enable and download app )...not chasing tails....would have settled for a cheaper option

@plemans wrote:

page 113-119 of the manual go over usb storage setup/requirements/etc. If you get it setup properly, you should be able to connect to readycloud. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7