× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NETGEAR Router RAXE300 does not show correct connected devices

signalRX2022hX
Follower

NETGEAR Router RAXE300 does not show correct connected devices

Under My Router: Nighthawk RAXE300  /  Attached Devices the list of devices shown overlaps the name of the previously connected devices. The list of attached devices shown are NOT accurate. After paying $$$ I don't think I am satisfied with the experience even after refreshing the page using "Refresh" button the listed devices names, ip and mac address are all mismatched. 

Please suggest a fix or send me replacement. 

Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: NETGEAR Router RAXE300 does not show correct connected devices

@signalRX2022hX wrote:

Under My Router: Nighthawk RAXE300  /  Attached Devices the list of devices shown overlaps the name of the previously connected devices. The list of attached devices shown are NOT accurate.

Please attach a screen shot that illustrates the problem and a description of this overlap or inaccuracy.

@signalRX2022hX wrote:

Please suggest a fix or send me replacement. 

Alas, members of the community forum are not Netgear employees and thus have no connection with product returns or warranty replacement.  I, personally, always purchase from a vendor with a liberal return policy, such as Amazon, Best Buy, or Costco.  New Netgear products (not used) come with 90 days of 'complimentary support'.  After registering the product, navigate to https://www.netgear.com/support/  and select Contact Support.

Message 2 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: NETGEAR Router RAXE300 does not show correct connected devices

Are you using any ios devices? If so, make sure icloud relay and private mac/ip address are disabled. They can cause issues on the connected devices page as well. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7