Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear AC1900 C7000v2 not connecting new device (with wired connection) to internet

rls3800
Guide

Netgear AC1900 C7000v2 not connecting new device (with wired connection) to internet

I have a new Honeywell RedLINK Internet Gateway attached via cable to my Netgear AC1900 C7000v2. The indicator lights on the Gateway indicate an "ethernet connection detected (cable connected and Gateway is retrieving the IP address.)" There is no internet connection. Can anyone suggest how to fix this? There are no other issues with this Modem Router.

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Netgear AC1900 C7000v2 not connecting new device (with wired connection) to internet

Contact the mfr of this device for help and support for there product. 

Message 2 of 3
rls3800
Guide

Re: Netgear AC1900 C7000v2 not connecting new device (with wired connection) to internet

Thanks, but I've spoken with the mfg of the device and they have no info on what happens once it's attached to the router. The device is correctly attaching the the thermostat which provides the info to be broadcast on the web. The problem appears to be with the connection to/through the router to the internet, thus my reason for posting the question.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7