× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear AX12 RAX120 EU type plug

Valcugen
Initiate

Netgear AX12 RAX120 EU type plug

Hello,

I would like to ask, where can i find a replacement adapter, i have purchased the router in the US while i was there for a business trip but i apparently have missplaced the adapter and now i that i came back in Bulgaria and i am unable to use it since the voltage is 220 here.

Thank you very much in advance!

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Netgear AX12 RAX120 EU type plug

Netgear doesn't sell replacement power supplies. But you can use a 3rd party adapter. Just make sure it has the same output voltage, at least the same amperage (can be higher), and the same polarity. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Netgear doesn't sell replacement power supplies. But you can use a 3rd party adapter. Just make sure it has the same output voltage, at least the same amperage (can be higher), and the same polarity. 

Message 2 of 3
Valcugen
Initiate

From what i saw over the internet, i can get my hands on a US version 9v 3.16a and just use a US to EU adapter since from what i can see the US powerbrick is 100-220v, so just using a "tourist" adapter without any voltage converter will do the trick.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7