× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear Premier Membership Problem

mradi
Tutor

Netgear Premier Membership Problem

Hello, I got an invite for this program a few months ago.  I filled out the form and sent in the details.  Have not gotten any information whatsoever from Netgear.  I spoke to two different customer support people over the past two days and neither helped at all.  I feel really disappointed in Netgear.  I expected a lot better.  I just want my subscription for the router to begin.   I really wish someone from Netgear would actually help me.

Message 1 of 9
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello mradi - Please send me a message with your case number and email address. I can see if our Customer Care Team can reach out to you for assistance.

~Christian 

Message 2 of 9
Mr_Cole
Aspirant

I've had the same issue.  My card has actual has been charged for the membership but I don't have anything and I haven't gotten any information!

Message 3 of 9
ynotak907
Tutor

Im still paying have the rax120 but its junk as the old nighthawk ac3200 was so much better. I just spoke with tech support/legal team i guess they are the same department, and I was told that the beta was no longer available and that my subscription was cancled with them. But I have been paying $20 a month since. With all this trouble they failed the community that really supported their products for years. I was spending about 300-500 on routers to make sure I could capitolize on max support for my products. And now they want to charge $300 for 2 years of tech support. I pay a membership fee for a product and signed a contract for 2 years. Where is the support I needed from day 2 of owning this product. Where is the support of finding all actual benefits I have to me? Where is the support as a customer for the last 10 years of owning these products that I can get the company to show some concern? or even some help

Message 4 of 9
mradi
Tutor

Hello Christian, I keep on getting charged.  Please contact me.

Message 5 of 9
MarkGab
Tutor

What happened to the Premier program? I have been laying for two years and now that I have a problem with the router there is no support. Patrick Lo promised a VIP experience, worry free, future technology upgrades.

cannot find any information on what to do,,,.guess I will just stop paying.

do they want this piece of junk back?

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 6 of 9
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello MarkGab,

Welcome to the community! We recommend contacting our Customer Care at customer.service@netgear.com regarding your Premier Membership. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 7 of 9
MarkGab
Tutor

I have emailed customer service as suggested and never hear back

Model: AC2100|Nighthawk AC2100 Smart WiFi Router
Message 8 of 9
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello MarkGab, 

Thanks for letting me know. Please send me a private message with your contact info and case number (if applicable) and I can have the team follow up. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7