× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear RAX200...the saga continues

worksopian
Star

Netgear RAX200...the saga continues

Back at the beginning of 2020 I bought what I thought was the best of the best, future proof that I could buy. Withina few weeks, the drops started. 6 months of working with the engineers trying to find a solution and I had had enough. I asked for a refund and heard the usual stuff, "we don't give refunds" they said. 

So after a short discussion they relented and all was good. Except, that was mid December, they have my router back and I still do not have my refund.

I keep getting this message

This is to confirm that we have received the document you provided. I have arranged the refund document, and we are now gathering approvals needed from departments involved.

Let me set expectations that the product refund is not a speedy process, hence we would ask for your patience and cooperation.

Rest assured that you will receive an update from me everytime there is progress on this refund request.

Thank you for your business with NETGEAR.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXX
Customer Care Advocate
NETGEAR Support

5 times the same message in My Support (sic).

I refuse to give up on over $500.

Come on Netgear, I think I have been  more than patient!

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

You'd want to contact support. 

this is the community support forum where members of the public help out. 

We're not netgear. 

Message 2 of 4
worksopian
Star

@plemans wrote:

You'd want to contact support. 

this is the community support forum where members of the public help out. 

We're not netgear. 

I am aware of that, but the community need to know who and what they are dealing with.

Message 3 of 4
wingdam
Star

This continuing saga is a warning to anyone stupid enough to buy that POS routerfrom a company that cares more about the money than the customer, NOT a customer support request!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7