× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear shipping depot packer, missing item theft scam

doug2222
Aspirant

Netgear shipping depot packer, missing item theft scam

i suggest you order one item at a time from netgear or you my a victim of their packing and shipping scam, perpatrated by their packers who steal items from boxes and falsify the weight.

i ordered a Nighthawk AX6000 DOCSIS 3.1 WiFi 6 Cable Modem Router (CAX80) for $386.99, a NETGEAR Nighthawk 8-Stream Universal WiFi 6 Mesh Extender AX6000 (EAX80)  for $194.99, and a NETGEAR Nighthawk AX6000 WiFi 6 Router (RAX120)  for $369.99, over a $1000 order.

when i got the box only CAX80 and the RAX120 were in the box with a pile of bubble packing to take up the space of the missing EAX80.

when i contacted support they told me the order was complete and everything was in the box.  since the box was sealed the only place this could have occured was at their shipping depot by the packer, who could have removed an item, put in packing material to take up the space and falsified the weight by putting their hand on the scale.  

it took two months of photos and videos, and calling their support line two to three times a week, to finally get my money back so i could order a replacement EAX80 to replace the one missing in the original shipment. 

support is impossible to work with, first line contacts are useless.

they have theives in their shipping department that falsify shipping documents and weights, to steal items from boxes.

their firmware updates locked up my system and caused me to loose connections and speed to my internet provider, they refuse to fix the problem.

this will be my last order to this company, waste of a $1000.

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7