× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Network Connected but not connected to internet

Juand_561
Follower

Network Connected but not connected to internet

I been contacting the support about this and it still has not been fixed. My devices (iphone,Mac, windows laptop, xbox one) would be connected to the router but no internet connection. Mostly restarting would fixed it, but there are times where my sister is in a business meeting and I can't do it right away and it does this more than once a day. Can somebody please help me out, thank you.

MY MODEL IS ACTUALLY 

"RAX20 — 4-Stream AX1800 WiFi 6 Router"

BUT IT WOULD NOT LET ME ADD IT IN THE CATEGORY.

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
Howie6173
Aspirant

Mine is doing the same thing.
Message 2 of 5
Dickey
Aspirant

Me too
Many products from Nighthawk are doing same thing : can not connect to internet.
I also try to reset, restart and unplug all wires. But still no respond. Can detect the wifi but can not connect internet.
Message 3 of 5
angelglo554
Aspirant

I just got the same problem today.  WTH!  it says something like not valid DNS server.  

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 4 of 5
Nittanykid80
Aspirant

We've had a similar problem.

My wife's laptop periodically drops the internet connection, even though it shows a wifi connection to our RAX20.  Our other devices--including a desktop connected by ethernet, two iPhones, a MacBook, and two TVs--have had no problem maintaining an internet connection.

We worked through our ISP for a resolution, and now our 90-day service window has expired.  Suggestions?

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7