× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk AX12 Premier Beta includes a 90-day Free Trial?

Synica1
Guide

@dmystic1 - No worries, mate! It’s probably randomized to ensure a diverse test population. I can afford to wait a bit longer while I upgrade other parts of our network.

However, the nerd hamster is rattling the bars of his cage... he wants to see how the Archer or ROG GT AX11000’s perform when connected to a 10GBase-T SFP+. Hopefully I can keep him contained until the AX-12 release!
Message 26 of 31
cshon31
Aspirant

As of now, this website mentions 'up to 90-day free trial': https://www.netgear.com/landings/premier/

Pay attention to the wording 'up to'; it implicitly implies that it could be 90 days, or any number less than that. I just got a belated beta membership yesterday, and I got a 30 day free trial period. Not a problem for me as I assume (hopefully) finalized version of RAX120 will be released for sale sometime next month.

Model: RAX120| AX6000 - Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 27 of 31
Mjohnson4580
Tutor

I signed up but have not heard anything? At this point im willing to buy it flat out.

Model: RAX120| AX6000 - Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 28 of 31
Divemaster74
Initiate

Did you get a link yet?
Message 29 of 31
PimpDiggler
Guide

After paying selecting the plan and paying the 9.99 non-refundable fee I got my router 1-2 days later(I think I accpeted suring hte weekend).  They didnt send out any  shipping information.  I will be testing this a little more tomorrow as I have upgraded my network to utilize 10Gbs

Message 30 of 31
cshon31
Aspirant

So Netgear just launched RAX120 on Amazon for $499.99. I got my AX12 Premier Beta 2 weeks ago, end of March, after signing month-to-month option of paying 29.99 per month so I can opt out anytime - chose this having the plan in mind of returning the Beta version and buying the release version. I assume that the release version is more polished and has all the upgrades from the Beta. Correct me if I am wrong but I didn't see buy-out-clause in the contract for month-to-month subscription plan. I presumed that to be after paying for 12 months - which would be cheaper than buying the release version. I am not sure if it is worth to get RAX120 from Amazon, or keep the Beta version for about $100 less (presuming I can buy it out after paying 12 month installations). I need to do more research on my own, but what are some of the biggest differences between the Beta and release versions? If there is no significant difference I will consider keeping the Beta. 

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 31 of 31
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 30 replies
  • 10 kudos
  • 13 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7