× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk AX4: RAX35

stubs
Aspirant

Nighthawk AX4: RAX35

So this model doesn't have a USB port. Readyshare is showing in the network lists.

No way to 'configure' this in the router setups that I can see.

Just how do I shut Readyshare off? 

Or is this just another instance of buggy software that seems to be the norm anymore.

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
rinthos
Luminary

Re: Nighthawk AX4: RAX35

@stubs wrote:

So this model doesn't have a USB port. Readyshare is showing in the network lists.

Or is this just another instance of buggy software that seems to be the norm anymore.

If you see a DLNS or SMB file sharing server as it sounds like you are from the RAX35....

Then that would be very sloppy programming...borderline a bug, yeah.  Short of possibly getting a custom config file to load, Netgear would need to address that in firmware, nothing you can do. 😞

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 4
rinthos
Luminary

@stubs wrote:

If you see a DLNS or SMB file sharing server as it sounds like you are from the RAX35....

Then that would be very sloppy programming...borderline a bug, yeah.  Short of possibly getting a custom config file to load, Netgear would need to address that in firmware, nothing you can do. 😞

Message 3 of 4
stubs
Aspirant

Contacted netgear. From the response I received, it is sloppy programming. (Bug)

Maybe I'm the only(first) person that this bothers... 

Firmware Version V1.0.3.80_1.0.1

Maybe the will be a fix with the next update. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7