× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk AX6 RAX45 settings lost

Believe35
Follower

Nighthawk AX6 RAX45 settings lost

Woke up yesterday and all settings lost. Restarted, reset to factory then reset still only showing BERNIE Rax50 as available networks. Now what??
Message 1 of 8
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk AX6 RAX45 settings lost

Hi Believe35, 

What firmware version is your router currently on? Has this happened in the past? 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 8
Rachon
Initiate

Did you fix it? I'm having the same problem.
Message 3 of 8
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

If you are seeing the issue with the wifi name changing to bernie please PM me I have a test firmware that has a fix.

Thanks

DarrenM

Message 4 of 8
Khaibui
Aspirant

I have the same problem yesterday. Please help!
Message 5 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Please contact the forum moderator this in thread...

@Khaibui wrote:
I have the same problem yesterday. Please help!

Message 6 of 8
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

The latest firmware should resolve the bernie issue.

DarrenM

Message 7 of 8
tekzer0
Aspirant

I dont have the bernie issue, but i have a rax75 and like all other nighthawk routers ive owned, the settings randomly disappear and wont even reappear after factory reset & reloading saved settings. and i can even flash newest firmware again and set the settings, and sometimes it shows the enabled settings, sometimes it shows default regardless of whats enabled or set and sometimes like with port forwarding, it wont show any of the settings i have set to be able to modify or delete and the GUI via browser (regardless of browser) is buggy like that always. Every nighthawk routers gui is the worst! settings even randomly actually change (and not just saying the setting is different when it isnt). Ive had this $500 POS for a year now dealing with this crap... and when i bought it off amazon from your store, it wouldnt even let me activate armor out of the box! several tickets and it was never solved either. since i flipped out on the person replying for a second nighthawk device being garbage that id purchased and had the same exact flaws totaling over $1000 wasted and only excuses from Netgear, on this day I officially give up on all netgear garbage since they always have no answer the the same problems!

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7