× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk RAX200 AX12 - Bandwidth usage is not shown

ktamas77
Aspirant

Nighthawk RAX200 AX12 - Bandwidth usage is not shown

Newly purchased Nighthawk RAX200 - everything works fine, except I can't see individual bandwidth usage in the device list. It's all just shows 0.00 Mbps for all upload/download Internet usage for everything.
As the router is new, the bandwidth usage display never worked before, it shows flate out 0 for everything out of the box.
The router also has the latest firmware (see version below), no further updates available at the moment.

Please advise.
Firmware Version V1.0.2.8_1.0.45

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 5

Re: Nighthawk RAX200 AX12 - Bandwidth usage is not shown

@ktamas77 wrote:

Newly purchased Nighthawk RAX200 - everything works fine, except I can't see individual bandwidth usage in the device list. It's all just shows 0.00 Mbps for all upload/download Internet usage for everything.

Does the RAX200 do monitoring by device?

It is a constant complaint around here that Netgear's routers do not support that feature.

Message 2 of 5
ktamas77
Aspirant

Well, there is a “bandwidth usage” screen where all your devices are listed and they all have an internet upload/download traffic meter field next to them and it all shows zeros atm. The global traffic meter works. It seems to be a firmware bug to me, because the feature is clearly in the UI.
Message 3 of 5
flipsidelive
Aspirant

Exact same problem here. Very rarely, I see some usage, but I can sit there streaming 4K video and is says my usage in 0.00. Also, it's randomly changing the names of my devices back to default values. Very frustrating in a router this expensive. Support asked me to call them in the US which isn't free from the UK. 

Message 4 of 5
ktamas77
Aspirant

Yes, I’m sure its a firmware bug. I hope at least devs acknowledged it and working on some kind of solution.
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7