× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk RAX35v2

FootlessWheat2
Follower

Nighthawk RAX35v2

Hello everyone, 

So yesterday, we had some issues with one of the kids, I opened the nighthawk app and setup my son with all of their devices under a profile so i could paude all of his devices internet connection. I didn't know which xbox was his and which one was my daughters. So i just put them both in there like an idiot.  Then i went into my son's profile and deleted the xbox that wasn't his, since there was no other way i could find to do that. I did reassign it to "home" and tapped save but that never took. 

Now my daughters xbox can't communicate with the router. I have power cycled modem, router, and xbox. Still doesn't work. The xbox will even show up now as a different IP Address than it did before. Still no dice.  Anything i can do outside of factory resetting the router?

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk RAX35v2

Hello FootlessWheat2,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7