× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk RAX45 router daily issues connecting with Google home devices.

cr9cristiano
Aspirant

Nighthawk RAX45 router daily issues connecting with Google home devices.

Brand new router is constantly having issues in terms of maintaining a consistent connection with all my google home devices as well as my google chromecast plus. Prior to getting this netgear router I had no such issue at all. Security encryption is set to wpa2 as i know that google home devices don’t support wpa3 currently. So what is the issue as to why it keeps having a hard time connecting these devices to the router??
Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk RAX45 router daily issues connecting with Google home devices.

Hello,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

http://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
cr9cristiano
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk RAX45 router daily issues connecting with Google home devices.

The only reason I am posting for assistance here is because that is not an option for me. That would obviously have been my first choice, but regrettably my choice in router only offers 90 days of customer service. So here I am asking for some sort of assistance with my recurring issue.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7