× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk® X10 Smart WiFi Router and NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX12 12-STREAM WIFI 6 ROUTER Model: RAX200 ?

jpamix
Aspirant

Nighthawk® X10 Smart WiFi Router and NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX12 12-STREAM WIFI 6 ROUTER Model: RAX200 ?

Good morning, I liked a bad opinion of the community in relation, I am thinking of buying a netgear router but I would like to know your choice between Nighthawk® X10 Smart WiFi Router and NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX12 12-STREAM WIFI 6 ROUTER
Model: RAX200, since both are a high price which one is better? thanks

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk® X10 Smart WiFi Router and NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX12 12-STREAM WIFI 6 ROUTER Model: R...

HI jpamix, 

Both routers are great! Key difference between the two routers is that the RAX200 supports WiFi 6 and the the R9000 does not. If you have devices that support WiFi 6, you may want to check out the RAX200. 

Christian 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk® X10 Smart WiFi Router and NIGHTHAWK TRI-BAND AX12 12-STREAM WIFI 6 ROUTER Model: R...

HI jpamix, 

Both routers are great! Key difference between the two routers is that the RAX200 supports WiFi 6 and the the R9000 does not. If you have devices that support WiFi 6, you may want to check out the RAX200. 

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
jpamix
Aspirant

Thank you very much for your opinion.

I have Gigabit Fibe 1.5 internet package, I wonder if I take advantage of the 2.5 multi-gig ethetnet port featured on rax200 ?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7