× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nokia 3 can not find Wifi SSID after upgrading the firmware 1.2.0.16 of RAX120

ckiori88
Aspirant

Nokia 3 can not find Wifi SSID after upgrading the firmware 1.2.0.16 of RAX120

As title, I have a problem about that but it was work for the iphone series.

I can sure my Nokia-3's work well to find SSID and connect the wifi with old firmware version of RAX120.

Even the configruation was the same bewteen old and new version on RAX120 while Nokia-3 has the same os version.

Any idea or solution to solve the trouble? 

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
thehypnootoad
Luminary

Re: Nokia 3 can not find Wifi SSID after upgrading the firmware 1.2.0.16 of RAX120

There seems to be a fault with dchp I dont know if Netgear are aware things you can do is 1st try on your phone making a static ip when connecting to wifi. 2nd pin hole reset or roll firmware back to .136 then reset again. Also forget the wifi ssid on your phone and try again

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
thehypnootoad
Luminary

There seems to be a fault with dchp I dont know if Netgear are aware things you can do is 1st try on your phone making a static ip when connecting to wifi. 2nd pin hole reset or roll firmware back to .136 then reset again. Also forget the wifi ssid on your phone and try again
Message 2 of 3
ckiori88
Aspirant

Thank you for the reply.

I just only roll firmware back to 1.2.0.136 and then my Nokia 3 work well to find the SSID of RAX120 as the same as the past.

I don't know what's the different firmware version but it was wrear thing after upgrade.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7