Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Ax6000. Rbk852/RBR850 satellite issues firmware upgrades

Edwardlotz
Guide

Orbi Ax6000. Rbk852/RBR850 satellite issues firmware upgrades

I have an Orbi RBK852/RBR850 Satellite this does not show in the model box for some reason.

When I open firmware on the router and check the firmware it will not pickup any new router firmware and I manually have to add it.

The satellite shows that is unreachable for some reason even though it is connected and shows attached under devices. I manually have to open the satellite via its IP address and update it.

So I am not sure how to fix this Automatic firmware update issue or if there is an issue with seeing the satellite I should be aware of.

As usual it just went off the short warranty that came with it so not sure how to get support on this other than here.

I attached a photo show the firmware upgrade page. The router would not upgrade to the hot fix and the current version you see I had to manually install when I learned o my it’s release. Also not what it’s says about the satellite. I have not been able to get pass thiss for several firmware upgrades and have you manually upgrade on the satellite interface.

Thanks for any hekp
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi Ax6000. Rbk852/RBR850 satellite issues firmware upgrades

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements