× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R7900P

Jtwalia
Aspirant

R7900P

I change my phone to s20fe5g and nighthawk app works for a day then it doesn't connect to router but when I use browser on the phone it connects fine but app tell me to reboot the router I did reboot and it connects but no options works like device list speed test etc. And then I log off and try to go beck then no connects and says reboot the router please help me
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

What firmware are you on? 

Whatt modem/gateway is it connected to? 

you description wasn't very clear. Are you having issues using the app? 

Everything else works fine?

Message 2 of 5
Jtwalia
Aspirant

Firmware version is V1.4.1.66_1.3.26
Problem is only with app and even I try remove from phone and reinstall the app and every month I have reboot the router to do work I call spectrum. I have spectrum modem and I use lot of wired connection to diffrent devices only 2 or 3 wifi devices thanks for your help if you can tell me what to do about the app
Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

the app issue is a problem with firmware and the app. I've seen several posts on here with issues on the .66 firmware. 

You can either wait to see if an app update fixes it, if a firmware change fixes it, use the browser for the time being instead of the app, or others have downgraded the firmware a version

Message 4 of 5
Jtwalia
Aspirant

Thanks I will wait for the new update 👍
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements