× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX 120 authenticaton error

SWARTZC
Aspirant

RAX 120 authenticaton error

My sole 85 treadmill will not connect to wifi. I think it is an authentication error. Any help?

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 7
plemans
Guru

Re: RAX 120 authenticaton error

does the sole connect through an app? 

Make sure the phone/device your using to setup the sole is on 2.4ghz during setup. 

Message 2 of 7
SWARTZC
Aspirant

I did setup a guess 2.4 and tried that but it did not connect.  I have smart connect turned on. 

I am not sure what CM2000-> Arris AX11000 W31-> GS716v2-> WAX***-AP   means?

Message 3 of 7
SWARTZC
Aspirant

guest 2.4 ghz not guess ...... 

Message 4 of 7
plemans
Guru

@SWARTZC wrote:

I did setup a guess 2.4 and tried that but it did not connect.  I have smart connect turned on. 

I am not sure what CM2000-> Arris AX11000 W31-> GS716v2-> WAX***-AP   means?

the cm2000****** is just my signature for what my current setup is. 

Try turning off your smart connect. Keep your 2.4ghz ssid/password with the same one that you'd use with smart connect on and use something else for 5ghz. then connect your phone to the 2.4ghz and try setup. 

what modem/gateway is the router connected to. 

Message 5 of 7
SWARTZC
Aspirant

Ok- I can try that. Although  I really do not want to take off smart connect.

The 2.4 guest worked when I took of all security. It is def a security issue for some reason. 

I would think as long as there is a password required it is not going to work, even if I take off smart connect. 

I have 20+ products connected to wifi and this is the only issue I have had with connecting. 

My moden is an ARRIS SB6190

Message 6 of 7
plemans
Guru

You can turn smart connect back on once you get it connected. Its just to ensure that your phone and treadmill are both on the 2.4ghz during setup. Thats why you'll keep the 2.4ghz with the same ssid that you'll use with smart connect on. 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7