× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RAX 200 slow LAN and Wireless

Nettieschu
Aspirant

I've spent countless hours on the phone with netgear support and they concluded that the dropped or lack of connectivity issues were because some of my devices (tv) is too far from my router (a mere 25'?-away) and there are 3 walls from where the router is located to the living room where the TV is and an iPad. Never mind that the walls are sheetrock and wood. Concrete... Steel... Yeah, maybe but not likely with this powerful a modem. I don't buy it. Any of the tech's "reasons" for connectivity issues. I think part of the tech's problems with me is, I'm female (stereotype females aren't tech savvy) and that I AM tech savvy.
Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 51 of 53
Nettieschu
Aspirant

My question is... For such a "new" (powerful) router, why are there so many RMA s?
Message 52 of 53
Nettieschu
Aspirant

That's what I'm leaning towards doing. I can't have a crap network... Can't wait for netgear to receive my RAX200 router and send me a new one... That's a month turn around.

What did you get in place of this router?
Message 53 of 53
Discussion stats
  • 52 replies
  • 34 kudos
  • 15 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7