× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX10 (AX1800) Parental Control

tophrob
Follower

RAX10 (AX1800) Parental Control

I'm looking to purchase a WiFi6 router with Circle Parental Control.  According to the below page from Netgear, Circle Parental Control is supported on the RAX10 (AX1800), however it's not mentioned on the product page itself.  It instead refers to NETGEAR Smart Parental Controls.  Can anyone provide insight?  I've reached out to sales a couple times but have yet to receive a response.  Thanks in advance!

https://kb.netgear.com/000044718/Which-NETGEAR-routers-support-Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls

Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RAX10 (AX1800) Parental Control

Hello tophrob,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The RAX10 does not support Circle parental controls. However, the RAX10 does support NETGEAR Smart Parental Controls. I have notified our team to have the article reviewed and edited.

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
RamuNG
Aspirant

Hi,

I recently purchased RAX10 because considering it supports smart parental control. I purchased online through AMAZON India on 20th sept. 2021. 

After instlling Router and Nighthawk anroid app, I do not see parental control feature in the app.

I called your customer support today and got to know that the latest firmware does not support smart parental control.

When your official website is claiming it support but I do not see so in the real product.

Please respond and do help.

Thanks,

Ramu

Message 3 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Yes the RAX10 does support Smart Parental Controls. You may want to reinstall the Nighthawk app on your phone or test the app on another mobile device if able.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7