× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX120 AP Aggregation and internet loss

Filecon
Follower

RAX120 AP Aggregation and internet loss

I just installed a RAX120 as an AP.  my setup is ISP ->SAGEM Modem -> GS516T Switch -> RAX120

Whenever I put in the ip address in my browser to change the setup of the RAX120, I lose internet access on the RAX120. I'll do a factory reset, set it up again as AP, then it works. As soon as i put the ip address in my browser to change the settings again, I lose Internet connection again. if I access the RAX120 through the Nighhawk app on my iphone, it's ok. only problem is, I can't change the settings I want through the app.

In addition, I want to set up aggregation on the RAX120 in AP mode, but the WAN and LAN and faded out in the setup and I can't set it up. Does anyone know why?

Thanks in advance.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RAX120 AP Aggregation and internet loss

Hi Filecon, 

What firmware version is your router on? You may check to see if your device is due for a firmware update. Suggestions made by plemans in the post below may help as well.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Routers-with-WiFi-6-AX/RAX200-Wan-Aggregation/td-p/191404...

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7