× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RAX120 - Dual WAN

kc6108
Luminary

RAX120 - Dual WAN

I setup an RAX120 for a friend, and he's reporting some issues.

With WAN aggregation turned on he is seeing three issues that he wants addressed:

1. Under the Advanced tab, on the Advanced Home screen, the option for Connection Status incorrectly shows 0 values for all fields.
  2. Under the Advanced tab, on the Advanced Home screen, the option for Show Statistics incorrectly increments and displays values for TxPkts, RxPkts, Collisions(?), Tx B/s, and Rx B/s for LAN 2, LAN 3, and LAN 4; whereas, the values for Status and Up Time display the correct values. This is just a guess, but the values should probably be aggregated with the values for WAN aggregation and displayed there.
  3. Under the Basic tab, on the Quality of Service screen, only the WMM and Test Speed functionality is available/editable. The Enable Upstream QoSUplink bandwidth : Maximum, and Mbps/Kbps functionality is unavailable/not editable. He has not tested the QoS Priority Rule list (Set Up QoS Rule) functionality as is a moot point when QoS itself cannot be turned on.

Does anyone else with WAN aggregation enabled seeing these same issues? I know QoS has already been discussed on here.

Screenshot of Issue 1:

Issue #1Issue #1

Screenshot of Issue 2:

ShowStatistics.png

Screenshot of Issue 3:

Issue #3Issue #3

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
kc6108
Luminary

@jimlenz 

Would you verify my findings on Issue 1 and Issue 2 above? To test Issue 2 it would be best if you unplugged any cables from LAN ports 2, 3, & 4 and rebooted.

I know you are experiencing Issue 3 as we've discussed it in a previous thread.

Message 2 of 4
jimlenz
Aspirant

I can confirm that Item #1 is the same for me, all 0's

On Item #2, I cannot reboot at this time but will have to do that later and will write back.

btw, I seem to have resolved my issue with QNAP and all connections . 

Message 3 of 4
jimlenz
Aspirant

As of now, this is what is showing for #2

2019-05-16_17-05-07.jpg

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation