× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RAX120 Firmware Version 1.0.1.128 BUGS DFS>>>NON DFS

Redtulips7
Luminary

RAX120 Firmware Version 1.0.1.128 BUGS DFS>>>NON DFS

RAX120 — Nighthawk AX12 with new FW  1.0.1.128 DFS Channel change to Non DFS Channel #44 regardless what DFS Channel I choose.I never had this problem any old FW. I always reset the Router after the update,so I revert back to old FW V 1.0.1.122 and problem solved.    

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Killhippie
Prodigy

Not having that issue here, defaults to DFS 100 for myself in the UK using 80Mhz. Have you tried reinstalling the fiormware and factory resetting again. Try doing it via a browser not the app, even though there is a bug where the browser auto set up routine does not start up, you have to type in routerlogin etc yourself. Mines been fine on channel 100 primary for a few weeks now. Also be aware that the current fiormware fixes security issues that the previous firmware does not. 

Message 2 of 4
Redtulips7
Luminary

@Killhippie wrote:

Not having that issue here, defaults to DFS 100 for myself in the UK using 80Mhz. Have you tried reinstalling the fiormware and factory resetting again. Try doing it via a browser not the app, even though there is a bug where the browser auto set up routine does not start up, you have to type in routerlogin etc yourself. Mines been fine on channel 100 primary for a few weeks now. Also be aware that the current fiormware fixes security issues that the previous firmware does not. 

I redownload the FW through Software(Routerlogin.net)and did the hard reset in to the Router instead Erase from Software, now I can see DFS Channel stable again.  

Message 3 of 4
Topology
Virtuoso

The “Disable Channel Switching” option in RAX120 firmware 1.0.1.128 (routerlogin.net/debug.htm) might be of assistance.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7