× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX120 + Wyse Terminal

wdenny01
Follower

RAX120 + Wyse Terminal

We have a wyse Terminal that works great with a R7800 router, I purchased a RAX120 and tje wyse terminal will not get a ip address from the router and if we assign a ip address to the router it cannot logon to our company, what is blocked and how to unblock the Wyse terminal

Thanks

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: RAX120 + Wyse Terminal

@wdenny01 wrote:

We have a wyse Terminal that works great with a R7800 router, I purchased a RAX120 and tje wyse terminal will not get a ip address from the router 

Being an old crow I was buffed about the Wyse termial term (typically serial lines, or twinax for big blue) ... but guess you talk of some later Wyse thin client.

Can we assume this unspecified Wyser terminal is configured as a DHCP client?

The Ethernet link is coming up (I hope there are some indicatros on the Wyse unit, too)?

Until to this point I can follow you.

@wdenny01 wrote:

if we assign a ip address to the router it cannot logon to our company, what is blocked and how to unblock the Wyse terminal

Here I'm fully lost on how you use this router, and for what kind of a connection you use the Wyse terminal. Is the host on the same local network, or on the Internet?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7