× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RAX120 doesn't save and/or edit port forwarding setings

alud7_ru
Aspirant

RAX120 doesn't save and/or edit port forwarding setings

Recently updated to FW 1.0.1.122 and found out that the router cannot add, edit, save port forwarding settings. Thanx god it has the earlier entered settings, otherwise I don't know how I would work.
Now I needed to modify one setting and when I click EDIT it just opens Add custom service with all empty fields - list of device IP's is empty too. Ok, I wanna add new port forwarding servcice without editing the existing one - but the router just does nothing when I click Save.
What is happening, NETGEAR? So expensive product and so much bugs and no support at all.
Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi alud7_ru, 

Did this issue occur with previous firmware versions? You may try reverting back a firmware version to see if the issue persists. 

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
Pistole
Guide

Yesterday I did a factory reset because I wanted to clean install the router. After the reset the devices list on my MacBook kept empty and I cloud not create any port forwardings.
On the IOS app the list was normal filled.

I have installed the previous Firmware Version V1.0.1.115 and the list was again filled with my devices. I updated again to Firmware Version V1.0.1.122 and the list was again empty.

Rest me no other option than again go back to Firmware Version V1.0.1.115 and keep working on that version.

There is something very broken in the Firmware Version V1.0.1.122.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7