× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX120v2

Trd628
Aspirant

RAX120v2

My router continues to randomly restart. I had service discussions with netgear prior to realizing support was expiring. Now I'm stuck with what appears to be a broken router. I have done factory resets 3 times, turned WMM off for both 2.4 and 5. It seems to not be able to keep up with the bandwidth demand from my wyze cameras and Amazon devices. Sad that this high caliber of router can't handle standard tech items. How do I get a return under warranty, since it's clearly not functioning as it should?
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru
Trd628
Aspirant

Re: RAX120v2

Yes, even tried the beta firmware that was mentioned. Nothing helps. I just want to know how to get my money back for this defective router. I was planning to get the more advanced rax200, but bot sure I'll be using netgear products moving forward. Especially with how difficult they make customer service after the sale.
Message 3 of 4
Trd628
Aspirant

Re: RAX120v2

What are you saying? Maybe there are some things you were trying to say that are lost in translation, but what was said doesn't make sense.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7